As Foundation grows, we’re looking for an individual to serve as the glue between our multidisciplinary design, engineering, and operations teams. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities that enable the team to continue executing at a high caliper.
This role serves two key functions. The first is Project Manager, taking responsibility for keeping our projects on schedule. This includes participating in daily design and engineering meetings, taking notes, keeping track of to-dos in our project management tool (Linear), scheduling software and hardware releases – and most importantly, ensuring our team members are on-track with their deliverables.
The second is Operations Manager, performing wide-ranging tasks across HR, recruiting, finance, supply chain, and more.
Candidates for Project & Operations Manager should be highly motivated and excited to take on a variety of roles and responsibilities. As the company scales, this position will convert into a more specialized, senior-level role.
- Project Management:
- Use Linear, our project management tool, to keep track of to-do’s and project scheduling for our multidisciplinary teams
- Communicate with each team member to help manage tasks, update project schedules, and hold individuals accountable for their deliverables
- Participate in all daily project meetings (typically held between 11-1pm eastern time), take notes, create meeting summaries and follow-up tasks in Linear
- HR and Recruiting:
- Oversee recruiting and hiring processes, including offer letters, equity grants, background checks, and legal agreements
- Oversee new hire onboarding
- Create and maintain employee handbook
- Maintain corporate entities throughout the United States
- Maintain benefits programs and act as point of contact for team questions
- Help plan team retreat and virtual summits
- Interface with bookkeepers & accountants for taxes & monthly reporting
- Pay out invoices
- Assist with fundraising processes and investor communication
- General Operations:
- Manage and scale Passport Ambassador Program
- Review incoming mail
- Assist as needed with gaps in customer support
- 2+ years of project management and/or operating experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Ability to “speak the language” of engineering and design in order to effectively manage multidisciplinary projects
- Experience using project management tools like Linear, Asana, Jira
- Desire to wear many hats
- Enthusiasm for Bitcoin and empowering people with sovereignty are required
*Resume, Cover Letter, and Portfolio are required.