The front page of Bitcoin. It's like Hacker News but we pay you Bitcoin.
We are searching for someone to be a great example candidate. Someone generic and exemplary in their exampleness. The should be completely nondescript and blend in with the crowd yet be confident in their ordinariness. You'll be responsible for being plain, bland, very very normal, and you'll ensure that no candidate feels left out when we use you as an example.
Provide a wax sealed scroll with all your unexceptional talents, and a heartfelt song on cassette about our fearless leader @k00b.
- standing tall, but not taller than @k00b
- sitting very still
- staring at a computer screen looking busy
- dressing @k00b in war paint
- shhhhhhhhhhhushing on command
- performing all ritualistic pencil sharpening
- staying up to date with the latest in stock footage aesthetics
- A phd in regret or equivalent
- You don't need to be told what to do but love being told what to do
- A cousin named sam and a dog that likes ham
- You think Bitcoin is neat
- Experience working with silk worms
- 10+ toes, 6+ fingers
- Upholstery experience is a plus
- Highly competitive snacks (Kirkland Signature - Whole 365) based on experience
- Free singing lessons
- A limited edition Stacker News hat
- Unlimited refills of ivermectin
- Work from @k00b's garage
- Discounted access to @k00b's dream journals
- A map of Atlantis