Looking to hire an experienced Bitcoin/LN Dev to create and integrate the infrastructure for the mobile wallet we are developing, currently in stealth.
Functionality you will be expected to deliver:
- Generate the required Bitcoin address(es) on app download (on chain and Lightning)
- Creation of password (4 digit number) on initial use of the app
- Build Bitcoin transactions.
- Recognize transactions and be able to send funds to other addresses, using a QR code, device camera, or a copied string, including an optional custom amount & memo
- Recognize transactions and be able to receive funds to the above-mentioned addresses, on and off chain.
- Create invoices, with the option of a custom amount and a memo
- Broadcast user transactions to the mempool
- Store user wallet transaction history, and show it when requested.
- Dynamically calculate transaction fees based on the latest rates when building transactions.
- Sign and verify messages
- Internal infrastructure for managing our channels and wallets, including at least one full node
- Datadog (or other) infrastructure performance monitoring system
We are currently agnostic on the choice of stack/libraries/tools/APIs/SDKs - please give a brief summary of what you would plan to use if hired for this job, along with an estimation of the time it will take you to complete the work, and a quote. Once hired, we will follow a weekly release cycle.
If you have any questions, please send us an email or tweet @JordanPoulton