We’re looking for a Business Developer to join our team.
The role of the Business Developer is to generate new leads and help those prospects become clients.
You will be reaching out to target companies by phone, email and socials. Depending on experience, you will be setting up meetings for the Sales Directors, following up and helping get those new customers onboarded and using CoinCorner to accept payments in Bitcoin or managing the full sales cycle yourself.
You will be using Zendesk CRM to maintain activity logs and keep customer records up to date, as well as plan and report your successes.
Our clients range from small retail outlets to multinational agencies and your client portfolio may be just as varied.
There is great opportunity for growth for an ambitious professional looking to progress their career with a growing company.
- Meet and exceed key sales targets including revenue and business generation KPIs.
- Prepare documentation and presentations for client meetings etc.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive business information.
Work with the Sales Director to manage your pipeline of leads by:
- Prioritising most valued/biggest potential leads
- Keeping track of next steps/tasks in the onboarding process
- Constantly assessing level of interest among leads
- Provide exceptional customer service as one of the first points of contact for new and prospective clients.
- Assist in planning upcoming business development strategies, based on your industry experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in a business development role - generating new business.
- Has experience with B2B sales, possibly within financial services, However, we are especially keen to hear from anyone with an existing network or those who have great ideas for business development plans as we work with businesses of differing sizes and across many industries.
- Has a great telephone manner and is comfortable speaking with clients by phone and making cold outreaches where appropriate.
- Is self-disciplined and motivated when it comes to business development tasks.
- Is highly organised and able to maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM records.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Ideally have some understanding of Bitcoin.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Benefit from a rewarding Staff Incentive Share Scheme
- Support with training and personal development opportunities
- A day off for your birthday
- Regular team bonding events
There'll be more benefits to come as we grow the business (you'll have to take our word for it)
Even if you don’t necessarily fit the profile of skills from the above, we’d still love to hear from you and encourage you to apply anyway.
Email your CV (in PDF format) and a covering letter explaining why you would be a good fit at CoinCorner to firstname.lastname@example.org.