I've managed to make a handful of refinements after user feedback:
- sats and tipped are now added together as just 'sats.' @kr suggested this was confusing and I agree. You can still get the break down by hovering over 'sats.'
- new tipping icon. It's not the best, I know, but it should make tipping more obvious. @CypherPoet had many better iterations on new upvote and tipping icons but I didn't want to torture them with tons of iterations. We'll continue working on it.
- clicking on reply notifications now take you to the root thread rather than the parent's thread as suggested by @nout
- wallet balance and stacked abbreviate at 10k or more (not 1k) as suggested by @nout
- header/navbar is SSR'd so it doesn't load after the page does
- warning on user bios that their bio will be a post
I've been doing a lot of investor and user meetings lately so I have less time to ship. But, good news, it looks like we won't have a problem getting funded and there are a bunch of very helpful investors in the Bitcoin space. Talking about product with a more diverse set of people has also spurred a lot of interesting ideas around features we'll introduce.