In my previous post, I suggested that more services software should be built with lightning as the incentive system. @nerd2ninja suggested that I start building myself, after thinking about it I've decided that I should at least attempt to learn how to do it.
so what's the purpose of this post?
- I want to ask for suggested resources and advice, Rust was suggested as many lightning projects use it; do you think its the best for this purpose? Or do you have a different suggestion? (And I understand I can google myself, but if there are some suggestions from experienced people it may save me some time).
2. To see what your thoughts are on:
- what decentralised services might have the best impact (search, compute, storage, something else?).
3. As a sanity check, to answer:
- would any of this actually be helpful? Or am I just beating a dead horse?
- I'm really a noob, I've only built basic web apps and super dumb bots before, am I going in over my head?
- These have already been built but you haven't heard of them OP.
4. As a log:
- I want to give a weekly or bi-weekly log of what I'm learning and the small programs I build along the way, this might be useful for someone later on if I do manage to actually build something.
5. Any other criticisms, eg:
- you shouldn't post about this stuff here!
- you are too dumb clearly.
insert useful criticism
- you don't have the write attitude, etc...
Thanks for reading, now give me some of your thoughts!