I am still holding ADA and just can’t let go. I guess I’m stubborn. I guess I can’t call myself a Bitcoin maximalist since I just can’t let go. I hold mostly bitcoin because the more I learn, the more I’m convinced this is the only way….

Did you buy high and would make a loss, if selling now? I understand. No one expects you to act against your best interests…

I am currently siting at a little loss. I figure I should at least wait it out to see if I break even or come out a little on top until I can exchange it for bitcoin

But will waiting for appreciation to break even be against fiat value or in sats? If you’re not gaining against sats you’re paying tax on fictitious fiat gains while also ending up with fewer sats. That’s a bad combination.