You can now sort comments: hot (default), recent, and top. It can use some refining but it works. The recent sort I wanted in particular for @JV's AMA tomorrow. Thanks to @jack for also recommending comment sorting on gh.
- better dupe url protection (many users reported but thanks to @nout for putting it in a gh issue)
- logout redirection errors (thanks to @sgornick for reporting on gh)
- quite a few other smaller ones
- I'll probably spend the next few days working on a daily discussion thread mechanism
- It'll require a proper job queue which I've been too lazy to do until now ... but this will be necessary for search indexing anyhow
- Probably search following Christmas. I'm going to use Elastic Search. It works well even if it's an operational nightmare
- ... or I might work on refining the ranking algorithm. I would really prefer to use Bitcoin to do something super different and superior for ranking than existing sites, but it might suffice for awhile to just do what existing sites do