Tipping is live!
It's pretty straightforward I hope. Like you would boost posts before, on your second upvote click you get a dialog to either boost or tip a post/comment. Tips go directly to the poster/commenter. Boost, as before, goes to the site and just boosts the rank of the content. This should allow for more interesting incentives for participation until I implement more levers to pull on post economics.
The UI/UX is far from ideal I think - we'll iterate from here as with all else. Please if you have even a hint of confusion or dislike or like, say something and I'll try to figure out how to integrate your advice.
Tentative roadmap from here (advice as always is welcome):
- user profiles
- profile images
- "send me money" invoices and lightning addresses
- bios (I have a cool hack/idea that'll allow for cool code reuse - tip for anyone who can guess what it is)
- sat activity: see how you're making and spending money
- make contributing to SN easier
- docker image
- document api
- growth hacks
- make SN invite only?
- host archive of bitcoin-dev and lightning-dev?
- onion address (should probably start generating a vanity address now)
- non-custodial wallet (some way, some how)